Thursday 23 August 2012

FAST FORWARD >>>

How did this happen? Its been so long since my last post! Thank you for checking in despite my disappearance over the past couple of weeks :)
Luckily,I have LOTS to show you...hereby hoping I'm excused for being MIA under the pretext of a classic reason/excuse of being ""BUSY"
So,no time to waste!
Here's what happened in the recent busy past...
I completed and handed in my ORIENTAL project for kitchen accessories!Yay!There was a lot of digital pottering,pondering,tweaking and grumbling until I was finally happy with my two collections!
So lets skip the whole development phase and fast forward to my final ranges! 

HERE THEY ARE...Hope you like :)
























































I hope that through this blog and by following the journey of this project its a little more clear as to what textile design is and more importantly...this is...WHAT TANYA DOES!

Thanks for taking the time to read my stories,look at my pictures and hope you continue to hang out here coz the race to the finish line is ON! and there will be SO MUCH more exciting things to show you and share with you!
Until next time...(I have a delicious post in mind...;)
HAVE  GREAT START TO THE WEEKEND!
T

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Its really looks awesome. Great work Tan. I love the colours you've added. If it were in the shops right now, I would have bought them. Keep up the great creativity girlfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong that i think these look sexy :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me you've read this post :) Means alot!
Cheers!
T

A little bit about me

My photo
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hello! I'm Tanya or just T if you'd prefer. I'm a Textile designer by trade and lover of all kinds of lovely :) This blog is exactly about that and a wee bit about life, so feel free to take a little wander...x