Tuesday 11 September 2012

Coming soon...

The days of my life ( in the past few weeks anyway...) I have spent beavering away in the print room at uni and days and nights morphed into one as I raced to yesterdays deadline.
Scoreboard reads :
Tanya - 1
Deadline pressure - 0
Yay!
I'm still figuring out a way to best explain the pain,process,passion and pleasure that this project has brought so far, so please stay tuned until I can properly photograph and hopefully describe it all  in a coherent manner :)
In the meantime...here's a 'gridshot' of some instagram shots I took very quickly of some of my outcomes...

























Instanostalgia : sampler grid


I've missed chatting into the blog-o-sphere and you all who care to read :)

So... Merci!Gracias!Danke! for sticking around and to a certain some of you A BIG THANK YOU for constantly ASKING about when I'm blogging next!Keeps me motivated to do so...

Be back soon,

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Sampler grid or whatever - i'd buy it! Love Juz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me you've read this post :) Means alot!
Cheers!
T

A little bit about me

My photo
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hello! I'm Tanya or just T if you'd prefer. I'm a Textile designer by trade and lover of all kinds of lovely :) This blog is exactly about that and a wee bit about life, so feel free to take a little wander...x