Thursday 8 November 2012

About time!

There is NO other way of saying this but...IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have officially and successfully completed several years of study in the one and only field that I would invest so much of myself into...
TEXTILE DESIGN!
Yes, I am and will soon be crowned (well conferred more likely!) with a Bachelor of Arts in Textile Design.
Oh how I have waited for this moment!

You know part of how I got here but thats only a microscopic insight into story...the story itself...well let it remain a mystery and let it remain frozen in time and forgotten for now in this moment of incredible joy and relief. Instead, let me take you through the final two projects of my university education! 

ONE AT A TIME...

First up...
Instanostalgia...
In lay man's terms, this was a fashion focussed project.
The concept :creating a dreamy,nostalgic feel using contemporary technology including screen printing and digital printing. Enough said?

Feast your eyes on the final outcomes!
These are pages from my final presentation book...




































































x
T

(all images copyright protected and bad karma will strike if used inappropriately!)

1 comment:

  1. This is incredible. You are incredible. Well done Tan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me you've read this post :) Means alot!
Cheers!
T

A little bit about me

My photo
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hello! I'm Tanya or just T if you'd prefer. I'm a Textile designer by trade and lover of all kinds of lovely :) This blog is exactly about that and a wee bit about life, so feel free to take a little wander...x